Training in Orthopedics: Low Back, Hip and Abdomen Pain
with Malvin Finkelstein, LAc
Registration of $350 includes:
- 14 hours of live instruction with 14 CEUs for licensed practitioners
- Access to the online training program for this class for 3 months. Continual update improvements to the online training program are provided by Malvin Finkelstein as he discovers new points, more effective locations and improved patient stretches. Courses are approved for PDA credit by NCCAOM.
- 7 additional CEUs for the online component are available for $100. For this class, the $100 fee for the 7 Online CEUs is being waived. Successful completion of an online test is required. You can get a total of 21 CEUs for this seminar.
Early Registration Pricing of $315 applies if you register more than 30 days in advance – by October 24, 2019
Bring A Friend Discount: 10% off! regular or early registration – You and 1 friend can receive a 10% discount 1 time per seminar. Please contact us with both names and email addresses, and we’ll provide you both with a coupon code to use at checkout.
Buy Neurostim device: $365 with seminar registration – free shipping (regularly $465)
Conditions covered include sciatica, herniated/bulging discs, menstrual pain, GERD/reflux, bursitis, arthritis and more.
What Will I Learn?
During this hands-on seminar in Acu-Current Therapy, you will learn to loosen tightness/adhesion between the fascia and muscles, tendons and ligaments. This opens the acupuncture channels, releases restrictions in joint motion, changes posture imbalances and relieves pain.
You will learn the 5 components of Acu-Current Therapy:
- How to locate new acupuncture points in the muscles, fascia, tendons and ligaments
- Use of the Dolphin Neurostim microcurrent device
- Myofascial acupressure stretches
- Positioning of patient for stretch
- Homecare instruction
You will also learn:
- The joint and range of motions associated with each Acu-Current point
- The Flexibility Test – the palpation technique for assessment of muscle and joint restriction
- The posture imbalances for each part of the body and how to correct them
This seminar features a new state of the art learning method – blended learning. This combines online study with live practical training. Students study the material on the website prior to the in-person class. This gives students an opportunity to engage in more hands-on practice and instruction directly with Dr. Finkelstein. The in-person training is primarily practical – practice sessions with review Q & A. To ensure the quality of the seminar, we ask that all students study the online seminar prior to the in-person seminar.
Saturday: For first time participants, seminars on Saturday begin at 8:15 a.m. for training in use of the Dolphin Neurostim with Acu-Current Therapy and ends at 5 p.m.
For participants who have attended in-person seminars, the Saturday arrival time is 8:45 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m.
Sunday: 8:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.