OCOM is a single-purpose professional graduate school offering specialized degree programs and a degree completion track:
- Dual degree Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine/Master of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM/MACM);
- Degree completion track for Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (DACM completion)
- Master of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (MACM);
- Master of Acupuncture (MAc);
- A terminal Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (DAOM);
Our academic programs provide students with a solid foundation in acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, Asian bodywork, and qi cultivation, integrating teachings from classic texts, as well as focusing on collaboration between Chinese and Western biomedicine. The college’s two teaching clinics provide affordable care for patients' general wellness, advanced specialty care for those facing long-term health challenges, and direct, hands-on experience for our students.